The blade is made of 8Cr13MoV stainless steel, which can take and hold a sharp edge, yet resharpens easily. It is a decent budget steel that is also used in the knives in the Chinese Spyderco line, like the Spyderco Tenacious. The blade is stonewashed to help hide scratches.
The handle is comfortable and feels solid in the hand. The glass-filled nylon has a chamfered edge.
The Flitch is equipped with SpeedSafe assisted opening and a built-in flipper, that doubles as a finger guard.
The Flitch offers an exceptional EDC at an affordable price.
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Liner lock
- Reversible deep-carry pocketclip (left/right, tip-up)
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, stonewashed finish
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon
- Blade Length: 3.25 in. (8.3 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.6 in. (11.7 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.75 in. (19.7 cm)
- Weight: 4.7 oz. (133.2 g)