Ken Onion is a name that is synonymous with Everyday Carry (EDC) knives. Onion is an award-winning custom knifemaker from Kaneohe, Hawaii. He served as the Premier Knife Designer for Kershaw Knives and is the inventor of the “SpeedSafe” assisted opening mechanism used on many Kershaw Knives.
- Made in the USA
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Thumb stud
- Inset liner lock
- Reversible pocketclip (right, tip-up/tip-down)
- Lanyard hole
- Steel: Sandvik 14C28N, DLC coating (Alternative steels available)
- Handle: 6061-T6 anodized aluminum, Trac-Tec inserts
- Blade Length: 3.4 in. (8.6 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.5 in. (11.4 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.9 in. (20 cm)
- Weight: 3.9 oz. (110.5 g)
- The pocket clip on the Blur is extremely tight. Many a pocket has been destroyed by the Kershaw Blur. It is the only real downside to the knife.